- Tools & Equipment
- Safety products
There’s only one name contractors need to remember for all of their construction, industrial, sanitation, safety and tool needs: Cappco.
Cappco is a family business founded in 1989 by Dean Cappelletti. Cappco started in a simple basement in Laval and has been growing, ever since. Over the years, we have earned a reputation for outstanding service and we are proud to distribute some of the market’s top brands. Our passion and commitment are greatly appreciated by our customers, who count on us to carry out all their construction projects. As our company developed and expanded, we relocated to Saint-Eustache, conveniently situated off Highway 640.
WHAT MAKES CAPPCO UNIQUE
- We’re a family-owned business, we focus on giving exceptional and personalized service.
- We pride ourselves on personalized service and high quality at every turn. We go the extra mile to pinpoint our customers’ specific needs and help them find the most performing and cost-effective tools.
- We have two drivers on site for deliveries to ensure you receive your orders as fast as possible.
- We work closely with a team of operators to accommodate special delivery requests.
- Our customers can rely on us for all special requests – and always at the most competitive prices.
- We work closely with our suppliers to negotiate the best prices – and pass the savings along to you, along with the high-quality after-sales service customers have come to expect from Cappco.
- We work with our suppliers to buy in bulk; this allows us to sell at the lowest price to our customers.
- We are constantly expanding our product line with some of the most sought-after brand names on the market.
- We take the time to get to know each and every one of our customers so we can advise them on the best solutions for their needs.
- Our constantly updated inventory means productivity gains for us – and better responsiveness for our customers.
- We always provide our customers with budget-friendly options that help them improve their bottom line over the long-term and optimize their resources.
- Our small team is made up of long-time staff members who are dedicated to staying in constant communication with our customers and satisfying their needs efficiently and in accordance with stringent industry standards.
- One of our biggest strengths is our in-depth knowledge of the products we carry. We are firm believers in the importance of ongoing training so we are up to date on all the latest products available.
- We can arrange to have our suppliers meet with our customers at their construction site or in their office to review their needs and set out a program for specific order volumes.
At Cappco, our priority is to satisfy our customers by providing them with the best possible service at the lowest price. We achieve this by working closely with our suppliers to optimize the supply chain.
In 2006, we expanded our facilities to 2,000 square feet to showcase some of our most popular products. Qualified representatives are on site to help you find solutions to suit your needs and your project specifications.
OPEN HOUSE EVENTS
Our open house tradition dates back to 2006, the first time we brought together our suppliers to present their products to our customers. With exclusive deals throughout the store, our open house events are now a hotly anticipated yearly tradition. Our customers love access to special pricing – and we love helping them get what they are looking for!
Cappco is a proud member of the Indica Marketing group. Every year, we attend their Sell-a-Rama trade show to meet with new suppliers.
We were named the show’s Purchasing Department of the Year in 2012 and 2016.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are committed to being attentive to the needs and expectations of the people we serve.
We are dedicated to being responsive, respectful and supportive. We are available at all times to help, offering friendly, approachable, “no pressure” service.
Our departments are in constant communication to ensure the utmost in productivity and efficiency.
Our energetic and hard-working staff is always ready to help and is fully invested in the success of your project.
EXPERTISE AND TRAINING
We host seminars and training sessions at our establishment throughout the year so that our team can stay abreast of the latest products and be better prepared to serve you.